Monday, December 10, 2007

Animal cruelty?

One day I woke up and realized I am one of those people. The people who can't stop talking about their pets in the same obnoxious way that many new parents can't stop talking about their newborn infants. So here it is, another post with pictures of my boys. Although it is now mid-December, I decided that since I had my camera out, I might as well bust out their Halloween costumes since I never got around to taking pictures on Halloween.

Quasi-Bee
Cal (actually Calpurnia but don't tell him)

I know it's all so wrong in so many ways.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

Yeah .. I do too. But I dare say my pet is just as interesting. :-)

Cute dogs!

[saw your post on Sustainable Style and was looking for some new blogs to read ..]

Ms.RipeMango said...

Hi elizabeth, thanks for swinging by!

May I just say I think those pics of my dogs stand for nearly everything sustainablestyle is against? Ooops! We all have to start somewhere, right?

Elizabeth Halt said...

Well .. it depends. Are the outfits made out of no-longer-usable clothing? In their new second life as a fun dog costume? If so, I think they would fit perfectly. ;-)

When I try to dress up the pup, I use my own clothing. It never goes well anyway so there's no way I'd spend money on it.